4-Digit LED Segment Display Module TM1637
PRODUCT ID: MOD-DIS-020
This 4-Digit LED Segment Display Module is powered by TM1637 chip, which supports many functions including ON/OFF, brightness control of the LEDs, individual control of each of the segments and many more!
The good thing about this module is that once the display is updated by the microcontroller, the TM1637 then takes care of all the work of refreshing the display. Thereby removing the overhead from the microcontroller, which can be off doing other important things.
It comes with 0.36" 4-Digits Segment to display numbers or alphabets, and in addition, it also has a colon in the middle which makes it very easy to create clock or time-based projects.
The 4-Digit LED Segment Display Module accepts input voltage of 3.3 to 5 volts and communicates via a two-wire bus, so it only requires two data pins plus VCC and ground.
- Four 7-Segment LED Displays with 0.36″ high brightness red digits
- Built-in TM1637 LED Driver
- 2-wire serial interface for easy hookup to microcontroller
- 3.3 and 5V compatible
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Operating Current: 30 - 80mA
- Luminance Levels: 8
- Colour: Red
- Display Dimensions: 30 x 14mm (0.36″ digits)
- Dimension: 42 x 24 x 12mm
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
- 1x 4-Digit LED Segment Display Module TM1637