Capacitive Button TTP223
PRODUCT ID: SEN-TOU-001
The heart of this capacitive touch sensor is TTP223. It has an on board LED indicator to show when sensor is triggered.
The following modes are available:
- A short: No-lock Low TTL level ouput
- B short: Self-lock High TTL level ouput
- AB both open: No-lock High TTL level ouput
- AB both short: Self-lock Low TTL level ouput
If sensor is not triggered for >12 seconds, it will automatically switch to low-power mode.
You can use this sensor behind surfaces such as plastic, glass, or non-metallic materials. As long as your finger comes close enough, not necessarily touching, the sensor will pick up and trigger an output.
- Input Voltage: 2.5 - 5.5V
- 1x Capacitive Button TTP223