Charging Module TP4056
PRODUCT ID: MOD-CHA-001
This charging module charges battery with a rating of 1A. You can vary the charging current from 0.1 - 1A by changing the fixed resistor on board. By default, module comes fixed with 1A charging current.
If the input voltage is too high, for example 5.2V or 5.5V, then the charging current will be less than 1A, it is normal. When the voltage is too high, the chip will automatically reduce the charging current to protect the chip from overheating. In addition, it is normal that the chip will feel hot when charging. The working temperature of the chip is around 60°C.
- Input Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Maximum Charging Current: 1A
- Battery Over-Discharge Protection: 2.5V
- Battery Over-Current Protection: 3A
- Charge Precision: 1.5%
- LED Indicator: Red (Charging), Blue (Fully Charged)
- Working Temperature: -10 to 85°C
- 1x Charging Module TP4056