DC-DC Step Down Buck Converter 4 - 38V to 1.25 - 36V 75W (5A) XL4015
PRODUCT ID: MOD-DC-002
Add a step down power converter easily into your project with this buck converter. This buck converter output can be adjusted from 1.25 - 36V. All components are soldered nicely into a PCB for you so you don't have to do all the hard work!
This buck converter is great for projects with space constrain because of its small form factor.
REVERSE POLARITY WILL FRY THE BOARD IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION TO MAKE SURE POLARITY IS CORRECT.
- Conversion Efficiency: Up to 96%
- Switching Frequency: 180KHz
- Input Voltage: 4 - 38V
- Output Voltage: 1.25 - 36V
- Output Current: Rated current 4A, maximum 5A (Additional heat sink is required)
- Output Ripple: < 30mA
- Rectifier: Non-Synchronous rectification
- Potentiometer Adjustment Direction: Clockwise (increase), Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated step-down module (buck)
- Short Circuit Protection: Current limiting, since the recovery
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Full Load Temperature Rise: 40 °C
- Load Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic Response Speed: 5% 200uS
- Connection Mode: Welded, plus pin can be directly soldered
- 1x DC-DC Step Down Buck Converter 4 - 38V to 1.25 - 36V 75W (5A) XL4015