DC-DC Step Down Buck Converter 7 - 32V to 0.8 - 28V 300W (12A)
PRODUCT ID: MOD-DC-004
Add a step down power converter easily into your project with this buck converter. This buck converter output can be adjusted from 0.8 - 28V. All components are soldered nicely into a PCB for you so you don't have to do all the hard work!
This buck converter is made from a dedicated benchmark IC and high-precision current sensing resistor, proving a more stable constant current. It has 4 high frequency capacitors which can lower output ripple, which enhances the work stabilization.
You can use this buck converter as a battery charger or LED constant current driver. Instructions are at the bottom of the page.
- Use the multimeter in 10A current scale to measure output short-circuit current, and adjust the current potentiometer to set the output current to the expected charging current
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to set the output voltage to the float voltage
- Connect to the battery to charge
- Red LED indicates charging, green LED indicates fully charged
LED Constant Current Drive
- Use the multimeter in 10A current scale to measure output short-circuit current, and adjust the current potentiometer to set the output current to the expected LED operating current
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to set the output voltage to the maximum LED operating voltage
- Connect LED, test
REVERSE POLARITY WILL FRY THE BOARD IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION TO MAKE SURE POLARITY IS CORRECT.
- Conversion Efficiency: Up to 95%
- Switching Frequency: 300KHz
- Input Voltage: 7 - 32V
- Output Voltage: 0.8 - 28V
- Output Current: Rated current 9A, maximum 12A (Additional cooling fan is required)
- Output Ripple: < 50mA
- Indicator: Dual color indicator, charging indicator light is red, the green light means fully charged (no load is green)
- Potentiometer Adjustment Direction: Clockwise (increase), Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated step-down module (buck)
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes, constant current
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Full Load Temperature Rise: 40 °C
- Load Regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 1%
- Dynamic Response Speed: 5% 200uS
- Connection Mode: Screw terminals
- 1x DC-DC Step Down Buck Converter 7 - 32V to 0.8 - 28V 300W (12A)