DC-DC Step Up Buck Converter 5 - 32V to 5 - 35V 10W (3A) XL6009
PRODUCT ID: MOD-DC-006
Add a step down power converter easily into your project with this buck converter. This buck converter output can be adjusted from 5 - 35V. All components are soldered nicely into a PCB for you so you don't have to do all the hard work!
This buck converter is great for projects with space constrain because of its small form factor.
REVERSE POLARITY WILL FRY THE BOARD IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION TO MAKE SURE POLARITY IS CORRECT.
- Conversion Efficiency: Up to 94%
- Switching Frequency: 400KHz
- Input Voltage: 5 - 32V
- Output Voltage: 5 - 35V
- Output Current: Rated current 2A, maximum 3A (Additional heat sink is required)
- Output Ripple: < 50mA
- Rectifier: Non-Synchronous rectification
- Potentiometer Adjustment Direction: Clockwise (increase), Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated boost module (buck)
- Short Circuit Protection: Current limiting, since the recovery
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Full Load Temperature Rise: 40 °C
- Load Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic Response Speed: 5% 200uS
- Connection Mode: Welded, plus pin can be directly soldered
- 1x DC-DC Step Up Buck Converter 5 - 32V to 5 - 35V 10W (3A) XL6009