GPS Module NEO-M8N
PRODUCT ID: MOD-GSM-002
The heart of this GPS module is the U-blox NEO-M8N. It has a concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou) with an industry leading -167dBm navigation sensitivity. The GPS module comes with an on-board ceramic antenna and also a SMA connector for you to connect an external antenna for even better reception.
On board is a 3.3V LDO low noise regulator so you can power this directly from 5V. The module has some neat features such as UART (TTL) port with EMI protection, 3V lithium rechargeable battery, GPS fix indicator LED and reverse polarity protection for input power.
The module uses the standard NMEA protocol.
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Security and integrity protection
- Supports all satellite augmentation systems
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
- Backward compatible with NEO-7 and NEO-6 families
- Input Voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Operating Current: 45mA
- Baud Rate: 9600 (Configurable from 4800 to 115200)
- Navigation Update Rate: up to 5Hz (1Hz by default)
- Warm-Up Time: 27 seconds (fastest) Hot Start Time: 1 second
- Antenna: Ceramic Antenna
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- 1x GPS Module NEO-M8N