Gravity: Digital 5A Relay Module
PRODUCT ID: DFR0017
The DFRobot Relay Module is a standard relay used with a controller board to interface external electrical circuits or modules. Some of the most common applications with Arduino are: Home lighting, electrical appliances of high power and other equipments. The modular design makes it easy to integrate with a controller board. The Relay integrates a status LED, in order to acknowledge visually it's status ON or OFF. It can be controlled through the digital IO port, with a simple HIGH or LOW on Arduino compatible boards. Other boards will work requiring same voltage level. Other usages include control of solenoid valves, lamps, motors and other high current or high voltage devices.
Latest Update: V3.1
- Improved the silkscreen on the bottom layer of the sensor to indicate the hardware connection.
- Some kits may include acrylic holder and nylon screw set to prevent shorting of high power interface with metalic surface.
- Single relay board
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 150VAC 24VDC
- Interface: Digital
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Rating (Res. Load): 10A 250VAC / 24VDC
- Max. switching voltage 250VAC / 30VDC
- Max. switching current 15A
- Max. switching power 250VA 240W
- UL Rating: 10A 120VAC / 10A 250VAC
- Operate time (at nomi. Vot.): 10ms
- Release time (at nomi. Vot.): 5ms
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- 1x Gravity Relay Module V3.1
- 1x Digital Cable