Load Cell Amplifier HX711
PRODUCT ID: MOD-BRE-007
This module uses 24-bit analog digital converter chip HX711. It is designed for high precision electronic scale, having two selectable differential input channels, and an active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128.
The input circuit can be configured to provide an electrical bridge voltage (e.g. pressure, load). The on board voltage regulator circuit provides power directly to the external sensor and internal chip.
- Input Voltage: 2.6 - 5.5V
- Output Data Rate: 10Hz or 80Hz selectable
- Simultaneous Rejection: 50Hz and 60Hz Power Interference
- Power consumption: < 1.7mA (typ), < 1μA (shutdown)
- Operation Temperature: -40 to 85°C
- 1x Load Cell Amplifier HX711
- 2x Male Pin Headers