micro:bit AI Kit
PRODUCT ID: STE-MIC-002
If you think AI is too complicated for you, we're here to prove you otherwise. This micro:bit AI kit comes with plug and play modules to get you started right away! Included in this kit is HuskyLens, an easy-to-use AI machine vision sensor. It is equipped with multiple functions, such as face recognition, object tracking, object recognition, line tracking, color recognition, and tag (QR code) recognition.
HuskyLens is pretty easy-to-use. You can change various algorithms by pressing the function button. Click the learning button, HuskyLens starts learning new things. After that, HuskyLens is able to recognize them.
Additionally, HuskyLens carries a 2.0 inch IPS screen. So you don’t need to use a PC in the parameters tuning. Enjoy the convenience it brings, what you see is what you get!
Simply install the HuskyLens extension in MakeCode, drag your logic blocks into your workshop and download it into your micro:bit. No complicated coding required! With the power of AI vision, you have unlocked a new world of possibilities - Build your own
smart doorbell at home, recognize when your pet is looking at the camera and more!
Connect, code & create!
- Interactive gesture control
- Autonomous vehicle
- Robotic eyes
- Colour sorting machine
- Smart doorbell
- Object tracking
- Line tracking
- Perform an action with facial recognition
- Recognize object definitions
- Practice object identification
- Demonstrate line tracking operations
- Identify colours to control different outputs
- Apply object classification with depth and variation
- 1x HUSKYLENS with Silicone Case
- 1x Digital RGB LED Module
- 1x Vibration Motor Module
- 1x IOBIT V2.0 for micro:bit
- 1x Instructional Card