micro: Maqueen Lite-micro:bit Educational Programming Robot
PRODUCT ID: ROB0148-EN
Note: micro:bit is not included.
I am Maqueen
Hello, my name is Maqueen, is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Suggest Age: 8 +
Maqueen is accessible to Mind+ Programming platform now. Mind+ is a graphical programming platform from DFRobot, supporting python, Arduino and other programming platforms. At present, Mind+ has been applied to all kinds of sensors, modules and related educational products.
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Product wiki
- Download Mind+ For Free
- Supply Voltage: 3.5V~5V DC ( Three AAA batteries or 3.6V~3.7V lithium battery )
- 2x Infrared Grayscale Sensor(High-low level)
- 1x Buzzer
- 1x Infrared Receiver (NEC decoder)
- 2x LED Lights (High-low level control)
- 4x RGB Ambient Light (16 million colors)
- 1x SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic Interface(5V)
- 1x I2C Interface (3.3V)
- 2x Gravity Extension Interfaces (P1, P2)
- 2x N20 All-metal Gear Motor
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Maximum Rotate Speed: 133 rpm
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM motor drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole x 6
- Programming Method: Makecode graphical programming, Mind+ graphical programming
- Dimension: 81mm x 85 mm x 44mm/3.19 x 3.35 x 1.73in
- Weight: 75.55g
- 1x micro:Maqueen micro:bit Educational Programming Robot Platform