PRODUCT ID: MOD-BUZ-008
Thinking of adding music / sound to your project? Now you can with this MP3 Module. This MP3 module supports .mp3 and .wav format files. There is a 3W audio amplifier integrated, which can directly power a 0.5W 8Ω speaker and adjust volume from the potentiometer. No coding is required for his MP3 module!
You can get it up and running in a few steps:
- Insert micro SD card.
- Connect micro USB cable and upload songs into the micro SD card. Songs must be in folder named ""01"", and must be in the filename ""001.mp3"", ""002.mp3"", etc or ""001.wav"", ""002.wav"", etc.
- Disconnect micro USB cable. Connect 5V power to module through pin headers 5V & GND and speakers to SP+ & SP-.
- Select songs 1 - 9 by shorting A1 - A9 to ground. A1 will play song 1, A2 will play song 2 etc.
- A10 pin will pause/play the current song. Short A10 to GND to pause/play.
- To restart a music, pause the music first, then select the music again from A1 - A9.
- BY pin is a status pin. When song is playing, BY pin will be LOW. When song is stopped, BY pin will be HIGH.
- Supported file system: FAT16 / FAT32
- Max card size: Micro SD 16GB
- Supports sampling rates (KHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12 / 16 / 22.05 / 24 / 32 / 44.1 / 48
- Audio file format: .mp3 / .wav
- 24-bit DAC output, dynamic range support 90dB, 85dB SNR support
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Working Temperature: -40 to 70°C
- 1x MP3 Module
- 1x Speaker