PIR Motion Sensor HC-SR501
PRODUCT ID: SEN-PIR-004
This PIR / Motion Sensor can be used to detect movement or motion within the range of 7m. After every detection, there is a blocking time of 2.5s default (adjustable). During this period, the sensor will not respond to any movement or motion. The sensor has an operating voltage of 4.5 - 20V, and only consumes 50uA when in "sleep" mode, which is perfect for battery operating devices.
The sensor has two trigger modes:
- Non-repeatable trigger: The sensor will give a high output on detection, and after the delay time is over, the output will automatically become low.
- Repeatable trigger: The sensor will give a high output on detection, and after the delay period, if the human body is still in its sensing range, its output will remain high until after the delay and will continue checking until there is no more detection, in which the output will automatically become low.
- Input Voltage: 4.5 - 20V
- Quiescent Current: < 50uA
- Delay Time: 5 - 200s adjustable
- Blockade Time: 2.5s
- Trigger: High / Low selectable
- Detection Angle: 100°
- Detection Distance: 7m
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to 70°C
- 1x PIR Motion Sensor HC-SR501