micro:bit Singapore: micro:bit Lessons, Sensors, and Modules | Kuriosity
- Bare Conductive
- Cable & Wires
- Circuit & DIY Electronics
- ESP8266 & ESP32
- Raspberry Pi
- STEM Educational Kit
Suggest New Product
Can’t find the product you are looking for? Suggest the item to us! We will review your request and who knows, your item might be in store the next time you visit!
Suggest New Product
Can’t find the product you are looking for? Suggest the item to us! We will review your request and who knows, your item might be in store the next time you visit!SUGGEST ITEM
The BBC micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that introduces you to how software and hardware work together. It has an LED light display, buttons, sensors and many input/output features that, when programmed, let it interact with you and your world.
- Speaker to play back sounds and melodies and make some noise!
- Microphone to respond to sounds. A microphone LED, lets you know when the microphone is in use.
- 25 red LED lights that can flash messages and be used to create games.
- Two programmable buttons that can be used to control games or pause and skip songs on a music playlist.
- Accelerometer to detect motion and know when you're on the move.
- Built-in compass to know which direction you're heading in.
- Radio and Bluetooth transmitter and receiver to let you interact with mobile devices wirelessly.
- A range of input and output pins to let you connect the micro:bit to other devices via it’s Edge Connector
There are two versions of the micro:bit; the latest revision has an onboard speaker and microphone and the previous revision does not.
Both versions work in the same way and you can continue to use the previous revision with all the micro:bit apps and editors as you would expect.
DISTRIBUTOR OF MICROBIT IN SINGAPORE
We are a local micro:bit distributor in Singapore. We carry many different extension and breakout boards that you can use with micro:bit to simplify your wiring. The hot topics for micro:bit in recent years are IoT and AI, which you can purchase parts from our store to get started! We have the micro:bit AI Kit where everything you need to get started is included inside. Of course, you will definitely need some sensors and modules to work with your micro:bit, which you can find in our store