Relay Shield V3.0
PRODUCT ID: 103030009
The Relay Shield provides four high-quality relays that can control high current loads to Arduino / Seeeduino boards. It also provides NO (Normally Open) / NC (Normally Closed) interface. It could be a nice solution for controlling devices that could not be directly controlled by Arduino's Digital I/Os. The standardized shield form factor enables a smooth connection with Arduino and compatibles. The shield also has four LED indicators to show the on/off state of each relay.
Relays are useful in switching on/off AC appliances like fan, light, motor or high current DC actuators like solenoid valve, etc...
If you are interested in finding out more about the Relay, you can check our Arduino Tutorial on How to Control High Voltage Devices with Relay Modules and Types of Relay - Which one should use?
Exercise caution when dealing with AC. Get help from a certified electrician.
- Arduino Uno/Leonardo/Seeeduino compatible; Other board or microcontroller via jumper cables
- Interface via digital I/O pins 4,5,6, and 7
- Relay screw terminals
- Standardized shield shape and design
- LED working status indicators for each relay
- COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay
- Update pin SCL, SDA, IOREF, NC.
- Dimensions 100mm x67mm x30mm
- Weight G.W 77g
- Battery Exclude
- Operating Voltage 4.75V~5.25V
- Operating Current: 8~250 mA
- Switching Voltage: 250VAC/30VDC
- Switching Current: 15A/7A
- Frequency: 1Hz
- Switching Power: 70W
- Relay Life: 100,000 Cycle
- ESD contact discharge: ±4KV
- ESD air discharge: ±8
- Dimension: 68.7 x 53.5 x 30.8 mm
- Net Weight: 55±2 g
- 1x Relay Shield V3.0