Servo / PWM Driver 16 Channel 12-bit PCA9685
PRODUCT ID: MOD-BRE-016
If you are running short of PWM pins, this is the solution for you. This PWM driver uses only 2 pins, and you can get up to 16 channels of 12-bit PWM outputs! It's an I2C controlled PWM driver with a built in clock.
- It's an I2C-controlled PWM driver with a built in clock. That means that, unlike the TLC5940 family, you do not need to continuously send it signal tying up your microcontroller, its completely free running!
- It is 5V compliant, which means you can control it from a 3.3V microcontroller and still safely drive up to 6V outputs (this is good for when you want to control white or blue LEDs with 3.4+ forward voltages)
- 6 address select pins so you can wire up to 62 of these on a single I2C bus, a total of 992 outputs - that's a lot of servos or LEDs
- Adjustable frequency PWM up to about 1.6 KHz
- 12-bit resolution for each output - for servos, that means about 4us resolution at 60Hz update rate
- Configurable push-pull or open-drain output
- Output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
- Input Voltage: 3 - 5V
- PWM Frequency: 40 - 1600 Hz
- Resolution: 12-bit
- Channels: 16
- I2C Address: 0x40 - 0x7F
- 1x Servo / PWM Driver 16 Channel 12-bit PCA9685