WiFi Bluetooth Module ESP32-S2 4MB Flash 2MB PSRAM
PRODUCT ID: ESP-BOA-009
ESP32-S2-MINI-1 is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi MCU module that has a rich set of peripherals. It is an ideal choice for a wide variety of application scenarios related to Internet of Things (IoT), such as wearable electronics and smart home.
ESP32-S2-DevKitM-1 is entry-level development board. Most of the I/O pins on the module are broken out to the pin headers on both sides for easy interfacing. Developers can either connect peripherals with jumper wires or mount ESP32-S2-DevKitM-1 on a breadboard.
On-board is an addressable RGB LED, driven by GPIO18.
CPU and On-Chip Memory
- ESP32-S2FN4R2 embedded, Xtensa® single-core 32-bit LX7 microprocessor, up to 240 MHz
- 128KB ROM
- 320KB SRAM
- 16KB SRAM in RTC
- 4MB embedded flash
- 2MB embedded PSRAM
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Bit rate: 802.11n up to 150 Mbps
- A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation
- 0.4 µs guard interval support
- Operating frequency: 2412 ~ 2484 MHz
- GPIO, SPI, LCD, UART, I2C, I2S, Camera interface, IR, pulse counter, LED PWM, TWAI® (compatible with ISO 11898-1, i.e. CAN Specification 2.0), full-speed USB OTG, ADC, DAC, touch sensor, temperature sensor
- 1x WiFi Bluetooth Module ESP32-S2 4MB Flash 2MB PSRAM