Wireless Charging Module 5V/1A
PRODUCT ID: DFR0362
Wireless charging modules uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
This is a new wireless charging module, which could provide 5V@1A (MAX 1.2A) power output. It is using the new technology "resonant magnetic coupling, which will reduce the electricity consumption during power transmission. The transfer efficiency could arrive at 90%. It could meet your most project requests.
- Stable Power Supply
- Magnetic coupling resonance technique
- Insulation Coil
- Compact Design
- Operating Voltage (Input): 5V
- Operating Voltage (Output): 5±6%V@1A (Max: 1.2A)
- Transmitting Terminal Size: 43mm±2mm(1.69")(Outer diameter)*20mm(0.79")(Inside diameter)*2.3mm(0.09")(Thickness)
- Receiving Terminal Size: 43mm±2mm(1.69")(Outer diameter)*20mm(0.79")(Inside diameter)*2.3mm(0.09")(Thickness)
- Operating Distance: 2-10mm (0.08-0.39")
- 1x Transmitting Module
- 1x Receiving Module